Sunday, July 19, 2009

writings - july 2008 to may 2009

second addition of writings, please leave a note.

gypsy
may 25th, 2009

on my hands and knees i live through your attention, we strive to be all that we can be for minutes of flesh. wishing to make each other feel worse, skewed limitations, skewered limerance, schooled lively hood. every part of me is absence, weak parts of you bleed my innocence. lethargic lullabies form tired eyes, infatuated with the past. drink and sleep, breathe so deep. i still feel everything, bite my lips and make me teary, only imagining where i'll be when you rot away. buried in pink hair and blue eyes.

evening
may 18th, 2009

here with me i would write you the prettiest songs, lifting the effect of everyone's wrongs. i bathe in your stripes because they call so loud. my so called nickle filled veins will pitch our shroud. like translucent harnesses, keeping us nautical miles apart. words stapled shut by butterflies, the ones straight from the heart. bestow your beauty, to the names written on my wrist. not a second short of a quick breath, for the ones who've simply withered in the mist.

claus
march 10th, 2009

presented to a room full of rats, impaired sentences are driven
the judges stitch my words on a hospital table
corpse filled and whore thrilled monologues were given
the juries on the topics of cigarettes that she will smoke
the breaths of black that fill her lungs will be liven
injure such ventricles with lonesome fingertips
carried through the dusk by ants, a new procession
living a callous heave on a dry repressive throne
the clergy of hell

listen
march 10th, 2009

the next step would be tearing my grip of color and analyzing dim monochromatic lullabies,
at best singing my heartstrings through minors and hardwood,
standing dockside staring into reflections of the 90's,
reminiscing my guts, acting on hasty decisions
smiling, i see through you like a hand on my leg
thinking of what storm we'll wind into tomorrow
lips are locked with teeth, legs wrapped up like saviors
love stretched across blue walls, kissing a bedside angel
veins pump like gasoline, i'm all of out death
a fairy tale rewritten through a notebook, the last chapter on my forearm
fuck everything

march
march 9th, 2009

i am the 6:00 sunset in your mirror, the hair on pillow horizon, the bed sheet ridden calamity, the lonesome morning beach defector, the scent of living, the fragile teddy bear, the evening necklace, the heavy eyes set on drown, the reoccurring spill, the tangoed film strip, the denim floor, the sudden choke, the forever negative, i am always with you

revenir
february 26th, 2009

set forth canals of gold, they payed fewer for paved futures.
at least admit the posterior of superiority, demolishing,
such grounds to tread,
and such sights of thread, or pertaining to.
unwound the color of your hair, appear luminous.
drag me down to touch, more denim tight.
undo, undo, undo, how battery secrete.
a believer of innocence, but oh so repetitious.

g.f.d.
december 11th, 2008

an instant flash of my antique fragility
i'm driving to find out why you are
cursed labeling my fingers forth
labeling my fingers fifth
living to a black hair dye blessing
a public breathing of chlorine
effortless yet emotional animosity

strawbarrier
november 25th, 2008

staring to gain warmth, passive bone crushing flow
peach contours so lovely, lips so dry
such comparisons of youth models, you are
mutual yet open hearted towards myself
grasping dreams through indifference
adoring apathetic anesthetic
she's quieter tracing tension between us
absentee

today
october 15th, 2008

we feed dying organisms with colder bodies.
our will to live prayers are funding landscapes.
i'm strapping myself to stars in stars.
you are not a
you are not an
you are not another
you are not amalgamation
you are deceit
you are disease
you are deficiency
you are destruction

1990
october 6th, 2008

not one glitter of hope on her nails as i'm numb against a bed room door, omniscient and transitory to grab every piece of cloth to soak up myself dry. release the weak of the catch in your eyes, to close mine and open the floor. living the fall to thrill others heartache and euphoria.

journal composite
october 4th, 2008

black cat allergenic glares vs. stray dog photogenic stares
breathe rings in alcoholic mists, first in line patterns emerge
hair tangling fainting motions collide with archers
dreams about feline black lung blades of white
everything is wrapped around your innocence
drifting over a purple topaz sea
obvious,
sexually virtuous,
empty and luminous,
dying but amorous,
breathe me.
breathe me.
breathe me.
breathe me.
breathe me.
breathe me.
breathe me.
breathe me.

morning
september 29th, 2008

wrap me up in pages from your diaries, i'm sleeping for a living
te amo

standa
september 25th, 2008

diagnosed with death in my fists but still counting my own fingers, i am so lost in my putridity, continuously swimming with contamina, plastic air from my lungs to end haste, tyrannical ransoms, reluctant hellos, smog blankets, chloroform bandanas. i read days as pages and seconds as lines but they're missing, pencil lead veins could save lives

untitled
september 11th, 2008

my body is 17 miles machine,
brunette eyes piercing me into stasis.
unlike myself, your collisions swallow/existence measured in eye shutters.
ruiner, ruin her.

muscle
september 5th, 2008

i will always be,
the horses entangled in their stables,
and all dancers asphyxiated with lust.
tyrants are breathing ash,
while perfections turn into flaws.
such skies become televisions,
and our children are eating dust.
every worm procreated our friends,
while every rope wound your ribbons.
in love with you.

lonesome
september 1st, 2008

picking sevenths opening keys to make me cry star tattoos
when i see their names etched into milligram bugs
millions thread over multicolor skies
glare through silhouette panic curtains
life parted on the sides of fainting
assorted cache leading to unorganized complies
such terror in a boys unsavvy eyes

bolero
august 28th, 2008

sorroweater, i am experiencing counterpoint nostalgia
everything i've ever done for you is stripping the skin from my teeth
such characterized nonlinear fiction, losing my way upon nightmares
spider sewn dreams so lavender, such golden ropes
earthly tinges at touch, so anxiety ridden
so calm, yet explosive, but translucent
the sleep deprived mornings awake to a flock of snuff
halos of envy hover the fear in my heart

auricular
august 7th, 2008

ultimately, no matter how many times i change my appearance i will always look the same, a disgusting inner beauty bug, glory thieved cut up frantic body, colorful inlying horrific monstrosity, gutted lovedrunk rehabilitate on a path to abaddon, we're suffocating on every page of the english language

august
august 3rd, 2008

all in a year and i wonder why the worms haven't pulled you down
mark the face of panic from the hair of a ghost
i feel words like cobwebs, such an angelic tragedy
fe-malefic, scouring through wreckages of stomachs
skeletal skinny bone yards, pasty white skies
contouring my every aura, we de-contrast

the comma toss
july 29th, 2008

dimly lit, upset, sheep fed, cabin fever, mild, confused, half hearted, gray, bleak, depressed, scattered cards, broken pieces, jigsaw puzzles, unused cds, dirty dishes, infinite picks, pirated dvds, family made cameras, faithless, cheap candles, model angels, expendables, pill bottles, unanswered phones, poor quality cells, empty cases, large shells

spell
july 23rd, 2008

you fell into defacing and woke up in love
explain chthonic minds to extending bleach
it's survival of the fittest and i've got the fucking gun

my arteries are forgotten when you're not a pill in my head
catch all pale-ridden breaths
i'm in the vein of a fire breather.

public
july 15th, 2008

dear tomorrow, if you inject me with today i'm just going to turn out like yesterday, i'd trade all happy for happiness because you're a whole lotta nothing of nothingness, yours always.

as of late
july 8th, 2008

my winter heart subsides elsewhere.. but you are an outbreak of warmth,
reciting emotions, recite, recite, recite, recite.
all of my tears have turned to summer and i miss everything.

every breath just adds up, to the moisture on your ceiling, to the spirals on your finger tips.
do yourself a favor. don't look at the sky from down here, look down at the sky, then i'll make perfect sense to you.

this medicating needs to end.

No comments: